Thursday, March 15, 2012

Women We Love: Rachelle Wilde

What's in a name?

Well, when the name is Rachelle Wilde, the answer is: all you need to know.

Coming up like a tidal wave of energy and enthusiasm, Rachelle Wilde has taken the modelling world by storm, quickly rising through the ranks to become one of Canada's hottest talent properties. Obviously stunning, and professionally intense, Rachelle balances her wild side with a down-to-earth realism and brilliant sense of humour that take challenges by the horns and show them who's really the boss. In short, it doesn't take much to get Rachelle talking -- and when she does, what she has to say is well worth learning from.

Rachelle Wilde
Photo: Rich Remolador

Name: Rachelle Wilde

Occupation: Playboy Cover Model and Naked News Anchor

Education: Diploma in Dentistry...random I know.
I love to help others whether it be with my Sick Kids charity, or SPCA fundraisers or just helping out a friend. I'm a real girl with big personality that can get anybody laughing...that makes me awesome :)

How did you get started on your current career track?
I was asked to shoot with Playboy years ago but I didn't feel it was the right time. Then in October of 2010 I shot my spread and sure enough I made my pictorial debut by making the cover of Playboy Lingerie April 2011. Then I made the cover for France's Filles De Playboy Special 100th Issue, and finally my third cover with my best friend for Playboy Lingerie, in October, 2011. I have been very fortunate to have been published in over 8 issues last year.
What gives you the most satisfaction as an artist?
I get excited to show my family my work that I have done. I come from a very liberal family and they get so excited and proud, and that makes me happy.

1 comment:

  1. Wow@
    Rachelle Wilde is the superb.Specially the Black color make it the different from other.I think she knows the test of women for lingerie.It's the Nice lingerie.Every women like it and wants to wear it.You made the nice product.Nice creativity.....the look of your product is amazing.I enjoyed reading your article, many thanks….I love this whole look! You are amazing.
    Women Lingerie

    ReplyDelete